Saturday, February 7, 2009

My Imac..:)





I got this coz of my PMR..juz lovely..:) My dad didn't think i could get 7A..so he simply said if i get straight A he'll buy it for me..i was like..err..ok!!! during result day..i was at cameron wif grandma and aunts..she has a mansion there..realy in morning wake up..eat breakfast..10 o'clock liao..i follow my cousin to SMK Tanah Rata..i think..>.<>...then i call wan zhuin..she say wait ar,i go check..then the moment i hav been waiting for..gong hei samuel..straight A..i ask really ar??!!! she said ya..really..so i ask her result..she got 8 A..(lagi pro weh)..so i congratulate her..then i tell parents..they say hav to get proof..zzz..so hav to wait til school reopen only get the result paper..but wth,i can wait..the IMac is mine d..Muahahaha!!!! ehem..so..ya..after one week of school and after i got the result..We went to Low Yat Plaza..and there u go..I hav an IMac..XD.yay me!!! 

2 comments: